PETS AT THE PARK
What Pacific Northwest resort getaway would be complete without your four-legged friends? No more puppy eyes from your best pal; The Lodge at St. Edward welcomes them with open paws (and plenty of belly rubs, too). With spacious grounds to sniff and explore, and miles of hiking trails and lake access just a hop, skip, and a bark away, The Lodge is a puppy paradise. After all, dogs need vacations too!
Please call 425.470.6500 to book a dog-friendly room.*
*Pet-friendly rooms are subject to availability; advance reservations are required. Pet policy waiver must be signed upon check-in, and a refundable pet deposit will be charged.
THE LODGE AT ST. EDWARD PET GUIDELINES
To ensure all our guests have the best possible experience, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a refundable pet deposit. The deposit will be fully refunded upon checkout pending a room inspection.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, including all areas in Saint Edward State Park.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per guest room.
- Dogs are expected to keep their voices down and refrain from excessive barking.
- Dogs are not permitted in our restaurants.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on the property.
- The Lodge at St. Edward is authorized to remove the dog from the room if it is causing a disturbance to other hotel guests.
- Guest is responsible for picking up after their dog. Waste bag receptacles are available around the property.
- Dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.
- Advance reservations and signed pet waiver are required for all stays including a dog.