Celebrate Your Love in the Pacific Northwest
Your wedding deserves a setting as enchanting as your love, and The Lodge at St. Edward State Park is the perfect location to turn your celebration into a magical affair. Set against an inspiring backdrop of natural beauty, our elegant venues, sophisticated services, and historic charm combine to create the wedding day of your dreams. Simply put, The Lodge at St. Edward is the quintessential Pacific Northwest destination wedding venue.
- Celebration space for up to 150 guests in our historic Remington Ballroom, with its own private outdoor terrace.
- 84 guestrooms to host your guests in our spectacular accommodations.
- Personalized farm-to-table catering showcasing the flavors of the region from James Beard Award-winning Executive Chef Jason Wilson.
- Prime location at the north end of Lake Washington just 30 minutes from Seattle, the perfect blend of convenience and escape.
- On-site Vita Nova Spa offering pre-wedding pampering for the bridal party.
- Breathtaking backdrops for your wedding photography, from old-growth forests to the shores of Lake Washington.
- Turn your special day into a full weekend experience, with a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch hosted in our on-site restaurants, bars, or our Chef's Garden.
Explore everything our property has to offer, and start planning the wedding of your dreams. Contact our sales team to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.