Sleep Steeped in History
Step into the guestrooms of The Lodge at St. Edward State Park and feel as though you are walking through a moment in history. Two by one, former seminary dormitories have been elegantly combined to create 84 refined guestrooms and suites, each thoughtfully designed to blend original character with modern furnishings and luxurious amenities. Reverent of the landmark’s past life, restored original windows and doors and curated wallpaper that depicts the building’s architectural drawings provide a natural harmony between historic charm and contemporary comfort – a link from past to present. Sink into a plush bed for a restful night’s sleep accompanied by a custom pillow menu, and refresh for the day's adventures in a modern bathroom inspired by elements of nature. Start each morning gazing out your window upon the old-growth forests of Saint Edward State Park, an inspiring backdrop for a restorative stay. Whether your Lodge at St. Edward plans are filled with outdoor exploration or quiet contemplation, your guestroom will provide a respite where you can disconnect from the outside world and reconnect with yourself and the people you love.
- Beauty Rest Black Napa Luxury Mattress
- 50" or 65" HD flat-panel televisions with streaming capabilities
- Custom pillow menu for the perfect night's sleep
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Luxury bed linens and hypoallergenic down duvets
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- Pet-friendly rooms available upon request
- Access to Lodge Amenities, including restaurants and bars, spa, fitness center, gymnasium, library, retail shop, art gallery, house car, bikes, and more.