Health & Safety
Offering Peace — and Peace of Mind
The Lodge at St. Edward State Park is committed to the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community. We strictly adhere to the latest guidelines, requirements, and restrictions put out by local, state, and federal governments and organizations. We’re also connected to hospitality-industry leaders who are solving today’s health concerns and researching how to anticipate any future challenges.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program. Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for our guests.
Learn more about what we’re doing at the property to keep you safe during your stay, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to CONTACT US.
Health and Safety Practices at the Property
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products and electrostatic spraying systems to clean and disinfect throughout the property.
- Increasing the number of guest-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in the lobby, restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as compendium, pens, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies wherever possible, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
For more information on the current state of travel in Washington State and in the Seattle area, please consult the following resources: