Health & Safety
Offering Peace — and Peace of Mind
The Lodge at St. Edward State Park is committed to the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community. We strictly adhere to the latest guidelines, requirements, and restrictions put out by local, state, and federal governments and organizations. We’re also connected to hospitality-industry leaders who are solving today’s health concerns and researching how to anticipate any future challenges.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program. Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for our guests.
Learn more about what we’re doing at the property to keep you safe during your stay, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to CONTACT US.
Health and Safety Practices at the Property
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members are thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and are responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding health and safety, please don't hesitate to call 425.470.6500 or email email@example.com.
For more information on the current state of travel in Washington State and in the Seattle area, please consult the following resources: