Elope at The Lodge
Skip the big ceremony and tie the knot with your one true love at The Lodge at St. Edward Park. Be among the first to get married at the Seattle area’s newest and most breathtaking venue. Nestled in serene old-growth forests, the iconic landmark building beckons the past while providing luxurious modern amenities. Intimate weddings are the new way to celebrate, and The Lodge provides the perfect setting for a quintessential Pacific Northwest elopement. We'll take care of all the details, so you can relax and enjoy your special day.
- Two Hours of Event Time
- Lodge Event Room overlooking the Chef’s Garden, or outdoor space with indoor back-up
- Florals for Couple (choice of either bouquet or boutonniere for each)
- Overnight Stay in St. Edward King Room
- Overnight Valet Parking
- Breakfast in bed for two provided by Cedar + Elm
- Bottle of champagne
- 8” Celebratory Cake
- Onsite tour (or virtual) with Wedding Specialist and one hour of planning time
Chef’s Private Tasting Dinner for two in Cedar + Elm
Priced per person
- Chef’s Five-Course Tasting Menu - Includes five individual courses, preceded by an amuse-bouche and concluding with a boxed mignardise selection from Chef, following the dessert course $115
- Five-Course wine pairings $60
- Five-Course pairing of crafted seasonal boissons (non-alcoholic libations) $35
Contact our sales team to book your wedding at [email protected].
Package valid for elopements held through 12.30.21. Blackout dates may apply. Event room confirmed 14 days prior. Pricing is exclusive of tax and service charge.